Key features of GraphicsJS library making it stand out:
- Rich line drawing - not only Bezier curves, but also any deformations including arcs and other curves.
- Powerful text features - multiline texts, text measurement, including width, height, as well as wrap, overflow, indent, spacing, align, etc.
- Virtual DOM, designed for drawing rapidly and only what is necessary.
- Smart layering system including z-index.
- Its own transformation engine, with no need to use embarrassing in-browser transformations.
- Cross-browser support including legacy browsers (IE6+).
Developed and previously used as the graphics engine laid down in the foundation of the commercial charting libraries produced by AnyChart - AnyChart, AnyMap, AnyStock, and AnyGantt - GraphicsJS already operates data visualization solutions implemented by Oracle, Microsoft, Volkswagen, AT&T, Samsung, BP, Bosch, Merck, Reuters, Bank of China, Lockheed Martin, and thousands of other prominent customers of AnyChart, including over 70% of Fortune 1000 list companies.
Interactive data visualization is only one of multiple cases the rich GraphicsJS library can be used for. For instance, it also may be utilized for creating literally any images and graphics-related solutions and patterns including animated pictures, infographics, cartoons, and so on. Currently available demos include Galaxy, Rain, Bender from Futurama, Bonfire, 15-Puzzle, and more.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2017-02-28. The program can be installed on WinXP, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Windows 8, Windows 10, WinServer, WinOther, WinVista, WinVista x64, Linux, Linux Console, Linux Gnome, Linux GPL, Linux Open Source, Mac OS X, Android, iPhone, iPad, iOS.
GraphicsJS (version 1.2.0) has a file size of 428.03 KB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 597 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.